Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deliveries for Val Etilen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Deliveries for Val Etilen Empty
PostSubject: Deliveries for Val Etilen   Deliveries for Val Etilen EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Val was surprised to find when he returned from his time with Lorelai that the front of his door was blocked by flowers. Half of these were potted ferns and orchids, and the other half were a type of rare Bajoran lily which had the colors of sunset. He found when he entered his quarters, that the state was very much the same-- lilies and ferns and orchid had been stacked on every available surface. The plants on his bedside table had tags.
One read in small spidery script,
"I would like to see you again, I have enjoyed your company. I think of you often, now.
-Da-an."

The other was a loopy, cursive note--
"I'm chagrined by my own words, I wish to send you my deepest apologies. I was out of line. I hope you can forgive me.
- Rai."
Back to top Go down
https://deepspace15.rpg-board.net
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Deliveries for Val Etilen   Deliveries for Val Etilen EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:31 pm

Val put down Papus, who proceeded to leap in and out of the foliage, then chew on the nearest fern. He picked up the two cards and looked at them long and hard, but couldn't quite make out their message due to the handwriting. He rubbed his eyes with frustration, wondering how he'd come to deserve such gifts, and whether he should be as suspicious of them as his last offering.
Still, thy were beautiful and filled him with a natural peace, especially the Bajoran lilies - then he recognised the orchids from Da-an's terraforming and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Deliveries for Val Etilen   Deliveries for Val Etilen EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:44 pm

Val went to his computer with the cards and prepared to call Lorelei, until he remembered that she was going straight to meet a client, and it would be impolite, if not impossible, to reach her.
He paced a little, before deciding he really did need to know what these notes said.
"Send a message to Lieutenant Inabnet. Please." He told his console. He didn't have clearance to contact her on duty, but perhaps she would be on off hours and receive the request to speak with him. "Visual correspondance on. Please," he told the computer.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Deliveries for Val Etilen   Deliveries for Val Etilen EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:09 am

T'Pren popped up on screen from what looked like a jungle. There was no Cardassian architecture left to see. Her hair was bundled up above her shoulders in an intricate braid that showed her pointed ears and from what Val could see through the viewer, she was wearing something strapless vibrant purple with silver embroidery. Her cheeks were more than a little green. "Etilen! How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deliveries for Val Etilen   Deliveries for Val Etilen Empty

Back to top Go down

Deliveries for Val Etilen
Page 1 of 1