Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the Breen Ices Stand...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JilaSedal

At the Breen Ices Stand... Empty
PostSubject: At the Breen Ices Stand...   At the Breen Ices Stand... EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:43 pm

Jila arrives, her best business face on. She looks around for a woman of Vulcan descent.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the Breen Ices Stand...   At the Breen Ices Stand... EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 7:24 pm

The Vulcan officer prodded at a garishly coloured gelato with a small spoon. Being a mid-ranking officer, she was excluded from the summit. She glanced at the Cardassian civilian.
"I cannot understand the reasoning behind dessert, can you?"
Back to top Go down
https://deepspace15.rpg-board.net
JilaSedal

PostSubject: Re: At the Breen Ices Stand...   At the Breen Ices Stand... EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:08 am

"I believe the merits and joys of desserts are lost on the analytical minds of Vulcans. However, they did serve a nutritional purpose centuries ago when food was scarce & people required a lot of calories to sustain them during physical labor.

All that being said... what flavor are you having?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the Breen Ices Stand...   At the Breen Ices Stand... EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:06 am

"It's lemon melon dragonfruit swirl. I find it refreshing. You're not at the talks. What brings you to the station? Are you here for business?"
Back to top Go down
JilaSedal

PostSubject: Re: At the Breen Ices Stand...   At the Breen Ices Stand... EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:27 pm

"Why yes, actually. I'm considering opening up a restaurant on the Promenade and I was told you were the one to enquire with about the large unoccupied space near the turbolifts?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the Breen Ices Stand...   At the Breen Ices Stand... EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:23 am

"I am. I am unsure how the Commander would ultimately feel about a Cardassian restaurant on his station, but I do believe that such a restaurant would be ultimately beneficial for visitors. The going rent is 120 credits a month, or twelve slips of Latinum. However, if the rate is too high, I'm sure we could negotiate, if you were to offer Vulcan cuisine at your facilities."
Back to top Go down
JilaSedal

PostSubject: Re: At the Breen Ices Stand...   At the Breen Ices Stand... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:52 pm

"Although I am formally trained at the Cardassian Culinary Academy, I have received even more informal training in a wide variety of Alpha Quadrant cuisines. I was planning on serving a number of dishes from all of them, so that all who pass through this station can have a taste of home. Not to mention cooking from various cuisines staves off culinary boredom. I might even experiment with fusion cuisine."

Hmm, A Taste of Home... good name for the restaurant! she thought to herself.

"I'm not very well versed in Vulcan cuisine, but I'd be more than happy to increase my repertoire if you or someone else would care to teach me."

She paused for a second.

"Actually..." Jila leans in conspiratorily. "I've never been a big fan of Cardassian cuisine myself. Anything that has to be drowned in that much yamok sauce must have something fundamentally flawed with it."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the Breen Ices Stand...   At the Breen Ices Stand... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:43 pm

Major T'Preea raises a single brow at Jila's closeness, but doesn't pull away.
"I have found that Cardassian cuisine is, as a reflection of your culture, bold and sometimes lacking in nuance. Yet, the palette of spices Cardassia has to share with the quadrant remain rewarding and flavourful."
T'Preea coolly extends her hand.
"I'm Major T'Preea. If I am to share the focus of Vulcan cuisine, it would stand to reason that I should know your name."
Back to top Go down
JilaSedal

PostSubject: Re: At the Breen Ices Stand...   At the Breen Ices Stand... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:09 pm

"Oh, I apologize." Jila takes the Major's hand firmly but not too roughly. "Jila Sedal." She shakes it with a firm, confident shake while smiling. "It's a pleasure."

"Actually, is now a good time to see the storefront, or do you have other duties to attend to?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the Breen Ices Stand...   At the Breen Ices Stand... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:31 pm

"I can make the time. I can accompany you, it would be easiest for me to open the property to you this way."
She rose with her and casually strolled. As a Vulcan, she was poor at small talk.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Breen Ices Stand...   At the Breen Ices Stand... Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Breen Ices Stand...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep Space 15 :: On Board DS15 :: The Promenade-
Jump to: