Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lorelei's Shopping Excursion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorelei

Lorelei

Lorelei's Shopping Excursion Empty
PostSubject: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:15 pm

The excitement of new ensigns had its charm, but wore out quickly. At first, they filled the Eel, and there was always a packed house for Lorelei's performances. But, just like that, they were soon off on the mission, taking half of DS15 with them, and the station seemed more barren than ever. Lorelei's singing was still attracting audiences - especially now that there was not much else to do - but the station felt empty.

Business at the Two Moons slowed down too, and so Lorelei decided to take full advantage of her day off to run some errands and do some shopping. She replenished her beauty product stocks and made a customary stop at Wheezy's. Even if she had no need for a new outfit, she couldn't pass up the opportunity to paw at some luxurious Betazoid silks - for a nudist culture, they produced some remarkable textiles - and see the owner's latest imports.

As she came out of the shop (a new sheer scarf draped across her bare shoulders and cleavage), she noticed that the storefront next to it, empty for so long, was no longer so. The Risan slowed her step, curiously peeking into the windows before deciding to go in.
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:31 pm

The shop in question was still a work in progress, clear enough from the trunks in various states of disarray and the hovering dolly against one wall, still stacked high with crates and larger items. It was also still very Cardassian in nature since whoever now rented it hadn't actually begun to decorate. But there were already wares out on display, albeit messily, tables full of strange metals and stones and gems, trinkets and artwork, tools and curiosities, fabrics never or rarely before seen outside of the Gamma Quadrant. Some of the merchandise was pretty or frivolous, some was functional, some completely utilitarian.

And toward the back, bent over one of the open trunks and rummaging with frustration was a man. Well, one could probably assume it was a man. But all that was really visible was a very nice ass and muscular legs.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:34 pm

Lorelei's gaze swept the room and focused on the figure - or rather, its assets - towards the back. She paused, hand placed over her chest, and muttered, "How much is that doggy in the window..." Realizing that thought was vocalized, she quickly cleared her throat and said, louder, "Good afternoon."
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm

Luckily for Lorelei, the person attached to (th/d)at ass was mumbling to himself about whatever it was he was looking for, so he only heard he had a visitor when she spoke specifically to him. He jerked in surprise, hitting his dirty blonde head on the lid of the trunk and then abruptly standing up with a hand clutched to what would no doubt soon be a lump, cursing up a filthy storm.

At least until he saw the woman in his store. Instantly, he was all confidence and charming half-smiles. "It is now," he agreed, taking her in boldly but without leering. Like a connoisseur appreciating the value of a particularly quality item. "How may I service you?" he wondered. "I'd show you the most stunning ornaments I have, but in truth I think it's a crime to overdecorate a masterpiece."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:53 pm

Lorelei chewed her lip to keep from laughing. "If your wares are as good as your flirting, I'm sure I'll be coming here to shop a lot," she replied smoothly, taking him in just as freely as he was her. "I was just coming in to browse. I hope I'm not too early - it looks like you're still setting up." She smiled at the tall shopkeeper.
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:57 pm

"Come early, come often, that's my motto," Gammon replied smoothly. Then he realized what he'd actually said was not what he wanted to get across and he cleared his throat. Time to take control of the moment.

He swept forward with one hand behind his back and offered his palm to take Lorelei's hand in his, no doubt planning to kiss it dashingly. "Name's Gammon," he informed her with a roguish twinkle in his eye. "And, as my new favorite customer, I encourage you to handle anything you like."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:59 pm

The barrage of double entendres left Lorelei speechless for a moment, her hand readily placed in Gammon's. "I'll keep that in mind," she replied with a delighted laugh. "My name is Lorelei. Are you new on the station? I feel would have remembered you."
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Judging by the look Gammon gave Lorelei when she offered her name, he found it a particularly fitting addition to the woman as he perceived her. "Oh my, Lorelei," he rhymed, his voice a slow baritone rumble, enjoying every last syllable on his tongue.

The particularly luxurious way he spoke her name melted into something a little more casual, though still cocky and interested. "I suppose you could say I'm old on the station. I know the place well, but I've been out exploring the Gamma Quadrant the last five years or so."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:11 pm

"An explorer!" Lorelei replied, sizing him up once again. "Then we wouldn't have met. I have been on DS15 for only three years. I work at the bath house, Two Moons, and perform at the Ceti Eel." She realized Gammon was still holding her hand, and made no move to retrieve it.
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:15 pm

It was only after keeping Lorelei's hand gently in his much larger, calloused but surprisingly soft hand for several long moments that Gammon finally bent to brush his lips against the skin just above her knuckles. His blue eyes never left contact with hers for a second. Then, almost as if rubbing it in, he ran his thumb over the place he'd kissed. And still he kept her hand, if she allowed him to.

"Lorelei," he practically purred, "of the Two Moons." His smile was wolfish. "And Risian as well. I imagine you're an exquisite performer in every sense."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:23 pm

Lorelei watched him as he kissed her hand, then, just a moment sooner than he probably would have liked, snatched it away and smiled. "You can imagine it all you like, but you'll never know until you experience it." She moved to look at the items in closest display case, leaving Gammon in a fragrant aura of orange blossom.
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:32 pm

And then Gammon laughed, apparently surprised and delighted by Lorelei's taking control of the situation. "Well played," he commended her with amusement. "Very well played." He lifted a brow at her as she wandered around. "I meant what I said about handling whatever you'd like," he added over his shoulder as he turned to pull a box from the hover cart. He brought it nearer to Lorelei and set it on an empty space on a table, pulling it open and removing a selection of particularly luxurious and beautiful items for her perusal, lotions and fragrances, bangles and hair clips, amulets and necklaces and earrings. And then, retrieving another box, he started to unpack antique, beautiful, but deadly-looking weapons. The kind that would slip well under a skirt. "As you can see, I have something for every occasion. And then some."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Lorelei's eyes were drawn to the particularly rare Klingon weapons. She picked up an especially old-looking mevak gingerly and looked it over. "Your motto and selection certainly show a very enterprising spirit - oh!" the Risan's eye fell on a folded up piece of fabric that looked like a pool of liquid rose gold. "Is that El-Aurian silk?"
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:55 pm

"The lady knows her wares," said Gammon approvingly as Lorelei correctly identified the silk. Then, still talking, he rummaged about the room, peeking in boxes and crates and trunks. "You should see Wheezy's work with it. The things he can do with a yard of El-Aurian silk should probably be outlawed by the Federation because it's just not fair. They'd hang it up in a museum or lock it away because it could very well start wars."

Finally, he found what he was looking for and pulled a trunk out from under several crates. Though it looked particularly heavy, he hefted it, muscles contracting vividly under his shirt. He set it down near the table Lorelei was using and lifted the lid. Inside were many more colors and textures of El-Aurian silks, but also silks from all over the galaxy. None of them common or easy to acquire. Many must have been from the Gamma Quadrant because there was certainly nothing like them in this part of the stars. "With these silks on that body," he added a little more softly, a little more earnestly, "you could bring peace to the universe."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:04 pm

Lorelei leaned on the table, smiling beatifically at Gammon as he stretched and hauled the heavy load. What if she could get a litter for him to carry her around in? Wouldn't that be nice. Maybe have Wheezy make him a tiny pair of those half-moon shorts so popular on Rubicon III.

The wealth of fabric spread out before her snapped Lorelei out of her day dream. "Peace to the universe? That's quite a responsibility," she purred in response, looking up at him from under her long lashes before turning her attention to the textiles and running her fingers through a few luxurious samples. "Still, I'd be willing to try it. For the good of the galaxy," she laughed. Her attention turned back to the rose gold silk. "I'll take this one. Oh, and the mevak, please."
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Gammon leaned an elbow against the table while Lorelei looked and decided, doing some particularly enjoyable looking and deciding of his own. But when she accurately named the weapon, he stood up straighter and gave her an even more appraising look. The kind that wasn't just interested in her ass and sass. "I thought you looked like a lady who knew her silks and her weapons, but now you've really got my attention. An aficionado of a good Klingon blade, are we?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:26 pm

"I like to keep myself educated," Lorelei replied with a smile, "...and I've had a few Klingon lovers," she added matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:32 pm

The grin that broke across Gammon's face was the most predatory and cocksure yet. "Who hasn't?" he wondered idly before stepping away to pick up a PADD and do some calculations. He returned with it to Lorelei and set it on the table before her. "Normally I wouldn't go below this price," he pointed to the top total. "But you're a woman who knows and appreciates quality when she sees it...and I plan on keeping you coming back for more." His eyes twinkled. "So I'm starting negotiations here," he gestured to the bottom total, which was approximately 25% cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Lorelei smirked, glanced up at him and reached into her purse. "Come early, come often, huh?" She handed over the payment and picked up her purchases. "Piece of advice..." she added, on her way out the door, "Not too early. See you at the Eel." She smiled and winked, leaving Gammon alone with his wares.
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:40 pm

Gammon cursed himself inwardly for that stupid motto, but kept up his confidence anyway. "A Kriosian is never early!" he called after her. And then, when she was out of sight, dragged a giant palm down his face.

"Come early, come often? I am rusty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Shopping Excursion   Lorelei's Shopping Excursion Empty

Back to top Go down

Lorelei's Shopping Excursion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep Space 15 :: On Board DS15 :: The Promenade-
Jump to: