Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Singing for new patrons at the Eel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Val sank into the bed comfortably, Papus already curled up at his feet.
"I'm glad you're here, Gammon. At least for a while."
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:21 pm

The muscle-bound man gave Val a crooked smile as he handled the Bajoran's body and maneuvered it under the blanket. He pulled the bedding up and around the slender form and tucked it in just as he'd suggested, right up to chest height. "Me too, kid. Don't worry, okay? I'm gonna take care of you."
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:39 pm

"I'm not worried," Val said, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:47 pm

Gammon's smile grew and he leaned down to kiss Val lightly on the forehead. "Sweet dreams, little Bajoran prince."

But he didn't turn to leave immediately. He took some time to survey Val's belongings, what it seemed he had enough of and what he lacked, before taking one last glance at the young man in the bed. "Night, Papus," he whispered. And then he left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Singing for new patrons at the Eel
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep Space 15 :: On Board DS15 :: The Ceti Eel-
Jump to: