Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rescuing Papus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rescuing Papus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 12:29 am

The two Ranjen seem as trustworthy as any other client he has had so far. Accustomed
Deion enveloped the head of Val's cock with his lips, while Benke kissed lines down Val's jaw and chest. Benke gently fondled and parted Val's buttocks.
Back to top Go down
https://deepspace15.rpg-board.net
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:07 am

It was rare when Val didn't enjoy his work, but he felt especially fortunate to have two such attractive and affectionate clients. He hardly needed to perform his own pleasure at all, and he was almost disappointed it would probably not happen again, due to limitations of funds and time the clergy were on board. But all the more reason to please them as best he could.

Since he was no longer on edge, Papus was also relaxed, and the cat padded out of the room, to curl up on Val's empty cot.

By the time they were finished, Val's supply of non-transference gel was significantly depleted, and he was in urgent need of a shower.

I'm vagueing-through this scene simply because it's with NPCs and I don't think it needs to be played out explicitly. Though of course I have no issue with playing out explicit scenes with player's characters. : )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Engineering had finally restored power to Val's quarters shortly after he had finished his work. The two Ranjen had encouraged him to go and clean up, leaving them in the post-coital comforts of his quarters.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:54 pm

When he got up to wander over to his shower, Papus ran figure-eights around his ankles.
He replicated a feline supplement and put it on the floor for him.
"That's better... Good old Commander sorting everything out. I suppose I'd better shower before I go back to the brig."
Val had convinced an engineer to take away part of the bathroom dividing wall so that he could be seen showering through the frosted glass from his bedroom. The engineering ensign had wondered if it would be awkward when he had family visiting.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:00 pm

Through the frosted glass, Val could only see the dim colorful shapes of the men robing, setting something down, and departing.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Val pulled on his silk robe when he was done showering and came out, hoping they'd left a present.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:09 pm

It was indeed a package, but the sort of package Val recognized was used by the Obsidian Order against Bajoran religious leaders during the occupation. Papus rubbed his chin against it, mewing.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:15 pm

Val's blood ran cold, and he scooped his cat into his arms and ran straight into his doors before remembering to open them first.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:38 pm

With power restored, they open easily. Communications are back online in the habitat ring.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:50 pm

After running a few feet, Val realizes there is no where for him to escape, should the bomb go off.  He'd seen what those particular bombs were capable of, and it wasn't something a mere emergency forcefield could fix before taking significant damage.  Dressed in a short silk robe, and clutching a tabby cat, he presses a comm panel in the wall and shouts into it, his voice shaking.

"Emergency line - Hello.  It's Val Etilen."  he focused on keeping his voice steady so he could be heard.  "There's a bomb in my quarters - I know I'll probably get accused of putting it there, but I don't really mind as long as someone deactivates it or beams it into space.  I'm going to lock myself back in the brig now, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Rai hears him over the badge of a nearby security officer.
"Computer, identify Val's quarters. Lt. Inabnet, please run a full diagnostic scan, we need it beamed off station and destroyed immediately."
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:21 pm

Down the corridor, something occurs to Val, and he presses the comm again, using the emergency line.
"It might be worth noting that the Kai's attendants set bombs like Cardassians. And they're loose on the station. I don't know. Something to think about."
He continues running to the nearest turbo lift and heads to the brig.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:05 pm

In Val's slightly sleazy, overdecorated quarters, a carefully packaged bomb is waiting for T'Pren. It is a small, grey metal box. It doesn't tick, or beep.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:22 pm

Though running didn't raise T'Pren's heart rate, rematerializing with that particular bomb right in front of her set her blood thrumming through her body. She knew that handy work. She grew up with similar designs used to keep her in line.

"Commander," she said softly with a tap of her comm, "this is Obsidian Order work."

Keep it together, Pren, she coached herself, shoving the claustrophobic fear that came creeping up her lungs back down into her Vulcan depths. You're not that little girl anymore. You're stronger than this.

She let out a long, silent breath and grabbed the nearest decorative cloth, stepping as lightly as possible with it extended out toward the bomb. With a delicate touch, she tried to wrap the bomb up in the fabric...but she was still shaking a little from her experience with the Orb. It was only fitting that the neurological damage the Obsidian Order dealt her might be the reason she set off the Obsidian Order bomb that would end her life.

And then something in the back of her mind echoes the last words the being in her father's form had told her. Was this what was meant?

It doesn't matter, she realized with a sudden giddiness. Because if it's this moment then I know I survive. And if it's a moment in the future, I still know I survive this moment.

With renewed surety (but still shaking a little), she tucked the bomb in the cloth and tied it loosely closed. She pulled her comm badge from her chest and tucked it gently into the knot. She gave it one last tap:

"Lock onto my badge. Beam it out."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Ops rapidly beamed the bomb out a safe distance from the station, and utilizing their recently repaired phaser array, opened fire and set it off. From the window of Val's quarters, T'Pren saw the culprit explode in an array of sparks and radiation.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:11 pm

The lieutenant let out a breath she didn't realize she had been holding and sat down heavily on the edge of the table. She reached up to tap her comm, remembered that it just exploded, gave a loud sigh, and got back up to trudge to the wall panel.

"Commander, the bomb has been beamed out and destroyed. We'll do a sweep in case there were more."

And then to Command, "I want a sweep of the entire station. If anything seems even remotely out of the ordinary, I want a full report."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:23 pm

Ops reported back quickly.
"We can't seem to find any additional devices on the station. Security is still looking for the men who did this. Report back to Ops."
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:34 pm

"On my way," T'Pren told the wall panel, and once communication had ended, dropped her forehead heavily against it. She stayed like that for a long moment before taking a deep breath and looking exhaustedly at the room around her. A part of her brain made a note about maybe decorating her own quarters to make it a little less Cardassian.

With a grunt that was probably part of her collecting-herself process, the young lieutenant spun on her heels and headed for Ops. But she didn't run. Enough running for today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing Papus   Rescuing Papus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rescuing Papus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep Space 15 :: On Board DS15 :: The Habitat Ring-
Jump to: