Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE GAME CONTINUES!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

THE GAME CONTINUES! Empty
PostSubject: THE GAME CONTINUES!   THE GAME CONTINUES! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:47 pm

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank those of you who participated, but I've been dealt a few too many personal knocks in the last few weeks for me to have the heart to continue. I'm quite honestly too depressed.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
https://deepspace15.rpg-board.net
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: THE GAME CONTINUES!   THE GAME CONTINUES! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:13 pm

Question for everyone - would you all be with me if I took over as Admin and made us a new Commander?
I feel sad we didn't get to interact very much or get started with gameplay. And while I'm not the most experienced GM, I have done it before and I can certainly try.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: THE GAME CONTINUES!   THE GAME CONTINUES! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:15 pm

(This would also mean resetting the plot to neutral and starting again, so as not to tread on the previous GM's storyline)
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: THE GAME CONTINUES!   THE GAME CONTINUES! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:34 pm

I'm in.

I hope you feel better, Admin. And I hope you stick around in some fashion. I enjoy playing with you.
Back to top Go down
ReganOzan

ReganOzan

PostSubject: Re: THE GAME CONTINUES!   THE GAME CONTINUES! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:57 pm

I'd still like to play! Hang in there admin. I hope you feel better and can still play in some capacity!
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: THE GAME CONTINUES!   THE GAME CONTINUES! EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:41 pm

Ok guys! I'm gonna start fresh and hide all the previous game play. So if you need any of the info from it, save it now. In 24 hours I'll start fresh and new!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE GAME CONTINUES!   THE GAME CONTINUES! EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:26 am

Am I too late to take it back? I'm having second thoughts.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: THE GAME CONTINUES!   THE GAME CONTINUES! EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:55 am

I'm honestly okay with anything. I just wanna play. No matter what, though, I want you to stick around.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: THE GAME CONTINUES!   THE GAME CONTINUES! EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:19 am

Fine by me, mate - as long as you're up for it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE GAME CONTINUES!   THE GAME CONTINUES! EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:22 am

Okay, I'll stay. Sorry guys, I've been having a really rough coupla weeks. Thank you for your understanding.
Back to top Go down
DenisseAHyland

DenisseAHyland

PostSubject: Re: THE GAME CONTINUES!   THE GAME CONTINUES! EmptyTue May 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Please stick around. I'm so curious where this story goes. I'm willing to wait if you need to post less often.

Also, I realize I haven't been the best writer lately but I could fill in a few NPCs if that helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GAME CONTINUES!   THE GAME CONTINUES! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE GAME CONTINUES!
Page 1 of 1