Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lorelei's debut

Go down 
+5
Akhil
ReganOzan
T'Pren Inabnet
Lyfalten zh'Undaag
Lorelei
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

Lorelei's debut - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:12 pm

When T'Pren's current cup of bloodwine was about halfway drained, she tapped it on the table and rubbed a palm over her face, the only time she could tear herself from Lorelei's...talents.

"She's very good," she whispered loudly to her table. A beat. "I'm very drunk."
Back to top Go down
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:20 pm

"She's pretty good," he remarked, and threw back his wine. He didn't entirely get it, but he was very happy for her. There wasn't a man for him on this station, but the sexual frustration around the table was rising to a fevered pitch. Precisely the time for the commanding officer to leave. There was never a man for him in the bar anyhow, at least not his type.
"We have a staff meeting in the morning, I think I need to get some sleep," he said. His speech was just a bit slurred as he tried to keep pace with the ladies at the table.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:26 pm

"No, don't go!" the lieutenant protested, and it took her at least that long to stop staring at the busty songstress so she could make sad Vulcan eyes at her CO. "Stay!" After a moment, she apparently realized she'd kind of/sort of ordered around her superior and added lamely, "Is what I would tell you to do if you were my lieutenant, but you're not, so you can just do what you want. Sir."
Back to top Go down
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:31 pm

"Okay, one more wine, and then I'm going to bed," he said.
He plopped back down, and waited for Falten to replenish his cup.
Back to top Go down
Lyfalten zh'Undaag

Lyfalten zh'Undaag

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:38 pm

Falten gave a short laugh. "Another one for the Commander - this one's on me. HJ! A glass of water for the doctor and Officer Inabnet." She shook her head with an amused smile. "They're gonna need it."
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:43 pm

"Mm-mm!" T'Pren argued with Falten, her mouth full of a big gulp of bloodwine. "I mean, yes, eventually, but water and a bloodwine. One more." She frowned. "Two more." Nope. "One more. If you please."

"For science."
Back to top Go down
Lyfalten zh'Undaag

Lyfalten zh'Undaag

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Falten gave the Officer an amused look. "Say my full name without slurring and you get another one."

Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:51 pm

What, challenge a Vulcan to an activity of memory and precision? T'Pren's smirk was smarmy as all hell. She quirked one brow, narrowed her eyes, and said carefully: "Lyfalten zh'Ungaad."

Her eyes widened. "zh'Undaag!"

"Come on, one more!"
Back to top Go down
Lyfalten zh'Undaag

Lyfalten zh'Undaag

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:55 pm

Falten's head fell back with her laughter. It was a gamble, but she'd seen one too many drunk Vulcans to lose.

"No Bloodwine for you, Officer. Anything else on the menu." She grinned, spinning an empty glass in her hand. Sweet, foolish girl, drunk as hell and pining for a man she would never get.
Back to top Go down
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:00 pm

"I have a frightful need for a full Klingon breakfast to settle this wine," said Rai. "I bet the Klingon restaurant is still open, it's usually open now. Let's go get breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Akhil

Akhil

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:02 pm

"I agree with Falten. You have warrior's blood, you've proven it," Akhil laughed heartily, "But you are being inducted into the Order of the Bat'leth, you need not drink yourself sick!"
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:08 pm

T'Pren was trapped between being crestfallen that Akhil would side with the bartender and being totally stoked that he approved of her drinking abilities. The half-Vulcan narrowed her eyes at the counselor suspiciously before deciding quite suddenly to acquiesce. "Fine," she declared with an imperial air. "I will yield. But only because--"

The half-Vulcan's eyes widened again, this time with excitement. "Oh, I want gagh!"
Back to top Go down
Lyfalten zh'Undaag

Lyfalten zh'Undaag

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:13 pm

Falten could not suppress the gag reflex that struck when she heard the word gagh. There was so much she loved about the Klingon culture, so much she had been a part of and earned her place in, but fuck gagh. Fuck. Gagh.
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:13 pm

Val Etilen wrote:
Da-an wrote:
"I like music, that's why I'm here," they said to Val.
"They all seem very nice," they said, gesturing to the Federation officers. "Do they treat you well?"

"When it suits them," Val said with a smirk, deciding not to advertise that he'd just been released from prison.  "Music! Really."  He tried to imaging what sort of instrument could possibly fit that physique.

Akhil's pat on the back sent Val jolting forward with a cough, which he gladly laughed off.  He wouldn't mind being roughed up by the klingon one bit.  "I am well!  Look, our gardens are finally going to be getting some pruning.  It's like a creeping jungle in there at the moment."

"I'm sure I can manage," they said. This time, they tentatively laid a small tendril across Val's wrist. "Tell me more about the station, is it usually very quiet here?"
Back to top Go down
Akhil

Akhil

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:25 pm

"Some gagh and raktajino would do both you and Commander Rai good! Let's wait till Lorelei finishes this song so we can say good bye," Akhil suggested.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:26 pm

Val looked down at the tendril and turned his wrist under it curiously.
"It's a bit of a port city. The last few weeks have been a trickle of activity, but since this interplanetary summit, it's been quite the adventure. Especially for me.. there are quite a few races I've never encountered before. And I like trying new things."
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:30 pm

"Deal!" declared T'Pren with great satisfaction. She turned toward Regan, who was still staring rapt at Lorelei, and leaned forward to put her arms all the way around her friend. She squeezed affectionately and gave her another kiss on the cheek. "I love you most," she sighed at Regan. "You're smart and pretty and the best and you're drunk enough to not fall all over yourself when you realize we've left you alone with Lorelei, so you're welcome for that. I will not be sleeping in your room tonight. Have fun."

She planted one more kiss on Regan's cheek for good measure and carefully began extricating herself from her chair as the song was finishing up.
Back to top Go down
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:42 pm

Rai rose and waved at Lorelei from the back of the room.
"I have a fierce need for Klingon blood sausage and eggs," he said drunkenly to T'Pren.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:57 pm

"Ooh, blood sausage," the lieutenant agreed, recalculating whether or not she wanted gagh or that or...but when the song was over, she turned to Akhil and Rai: "I'll meet you outside. I have things to which I must attend."

Without really meaning to, she practically sashayed to Lorelei's side. She couldn't quite keep herself from touching the woman's wrist, which made her cheeks blaze green, but she was there for Regan and Regan only, and leaned in to whisper something in Lorelei's ear.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:10 pm

Lorelei was in the midst of talking to a young cadet, who was lot in effusive drunken praise. She placed a finger over his mouth when T'Pren appeared next to her and started whispering. Her eyes widened and she laughed, leaning back to look at the lieutenant incredulously. Before she could properly respond, the half-Vulcan had already toddled off in her quest for... Klingon blood sausage? If Akhil wasn't careful, he'd be adopting soon.
Back to top Go down
Lyfalten zh'Undaag

Lyfalten zh'Undaag

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Falten watched them leave, and with them, the crowd began to thin out. Not much, but it was the sign of a night turning onward. There were plenty of people still crowding around Lorelei (Falten had no doubt she would be in excessively high demand from here on out), but a large section of the bar had begun to file out, pairing off or clustering off and wobbling away into the station.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's debut   Lorelei's debut - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lorelei's debut
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep Space 15 :: On Board DS15 :: The Ceti Eel-
Jump to: