Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turning a Leafy Trick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

Turning a Leafy Trick Empty
PostSubject: Turning a Leafy Trick   Turning a Leafy Trick EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:54 am

Val didn't have hours to wait for Dr. Ozan's tests to be complete, not unless he wanted to stand Da-an up. So with the intention of their date being celibate for the time being, he wore his sleek black suit without the eye catching reflective disks or bangles. Though he did wear his new scarf.
He got himself a Breen iced lemonade and leaned over the railing, observing the coming and going of the merchants and pilots. All things considered, this probably wasn't the safest place for a being with a vulnerable immune system. This station was practically a petri dish.
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Turning a Leafy Trick   Turning a Leafy Trick EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:30 am

Da-an didn't primp before their date, they had no need to. They placed a meek tendril on Val's shoulder to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Turning a Leafy Trick   Turning a Leafy Trick EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:48 am

Val turned and looked up at Da-an with a fond smile.
"Oh, hello Da-an," He leaned back against the railing submissively. "How are you today?" He reached his arm out and let the creature's tendril slide off its length.
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Turning a Leafy Trick   Turning a Leafy Trick EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:55 am

"I've started work on the Pleasure Gardens, today. The station boasts a number of overgrown orchids which, when re-bulbed and transplanted, should produce stalks within a few months. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Turning a Leafy Trick   Turning a Leafy Trick EmptyMon May 19, 2014 2:58 am

"Ooh, I would like to see that very much," Val said. "I'm well. I was thinking of those tendrils of yours as I laid down to sleep last night," he smiled, biting his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Turning a Leafy Trick   Turning a Leafy Trick EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:40 am

"These old things?" they asked, waving a tentacle in the air. "I only put them on when I don't care what I look like," they caught Val by the hand, and slithered up his sleeve, caressing the soft skin on the inside of his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Turning a Leafy Trick   Turning a Leafy Trick EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:45 am

Val shivvered after chuckling at Da-an's absurdist humor. He exploited the inside wrist in many of his clients because it was effective - but also because it was particularly effective on himself.
"Shall I give you that tour of the station now?"
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Turning a Leafy Trick   Turning a Leafy Trick EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:57 am

"I'd be delighted, lead the way!" said Da-an. They extended their tentacles in a loop, in case Val wanted to link 'arms' with them.
"Show me all the beautiful places, and all of the places I need to fix. Show me where you like to go."
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Turning a Leafy Trick   Turning a Leafy Trick EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:11 am

Val slipped his arm into Da-an's grasp gladly and brought them around to the various observation points.
"This station commands some very beautiful views to the surrounding systems, but unfortunately the inside is by and large how the Cardassians left it. I'm of the mind that Bajoran climbing vines would look just wonderful weaving in and out of those otherwise pointless flying buttresses that are everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Turning a Leafy Trick   Turning a Leafy Trick EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:05 pm

"That's feasible," they said. "It's such a bleak place, I'm glad they called me in. It must be terrible for you as a Bajoran. Do you think the Commander would allow it?"
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Turning a Leafy Trick   Turning a Leafy Trick EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:25 pm

Val shrugged. "It's better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission," he said. "Once he sees how pretty it looks, how could he refuse?" He brought Da'an to the mostly decorative staircase that he loved to make entrances on.
"Oh!"
He covered his mouth as an idea occurred to him. "I don't know if you do aquatic plants, but wouldn't water lilies be wonderful for the seaweed baths at the Two Moons?"
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Turning a Leafy Trick   Turning a Leafy Trick EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:40 pm

"I like the way you think," they said. A tendril brushed Val's cheek. "I brought bulbs of the Andorian blue lotus with me, they're very bold and they smell just like honey. Do you know anything as sweet?"
Da-an had drawn nearer to him, and encircled his shoulder with an errant vine.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Turning a Leafy Trick   Turning a Leafy Trick EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:53 pm

"I know something as bold.." Val smiled slyly at the entity, pausing to back himself against the wall coquettishly.
"But I've never seen an Andorian blue lotus. I can't wait to see them bloom."
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Turning a Leafy Trick   Turning a Leafy Trick EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:35 pm

"Neither can I. I can't wait to get settled in here. Have I seen all there is to see? If so, would you like to watch me terraform the Pleasure Gardens? I have micropods and cellular permaculturation kits ready to go. It's a colorful process, something a colorful person like yourself might enjoy," they said. The colors of their head-like structure fluctuated from a bright green to a pale lavender, indicating a kind of embarrassment or shyness.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Turning a Leafy Trick   Turning a Leafy Trick EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:49 pm

Val's expression brightened, and he took hold of one of Da-an's tendrils excitedly.
"Oh, yes!" He said. "I'd love to see you do your work. Lead on."
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Turning a Leafy Trick   Turning a Leafy Trick EmptyMon May 26, 2014 7:00 pm

(posting in the Pleasure Gardens)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning a Leafy Trick   Turning a Leafy Trick Empty

Back to top Go down

Turning a Leafy Trick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep Space 15 :: On Board DS15 :: The Promenade-
Jump to: