Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover   Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:33 pm

"Your father was a wise man," he said, holding her chin in his palm. "Do you want to try that picnic again? We could have our meal Betazoid style, au naturale."
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover   Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm

"Do I have to get up?" T'Pren inquired with a tired grin. "Or move?"
Back to top Go down
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover   Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:35 pm

"You're expecting me to feed you grapes, aren't you?" he snickered.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover   Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:38 pm

"Only if the grapes are already within your reach," she reasoned with amusement. "I don't want you to move either." But T'Pren did start to push herself up on her elbows even as she complained.
Back to top Go down
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover   Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:44 pm

Rai laid back down in defeat. "Very well, we'll lay here until nature overtakes us."
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover   Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:51 pm

"What kind if attitude is that from a Captain?" T'Pren gasped, struggling under Rai to get up. Of course, she could have moved him easily, but she was pretending to forget about her Vulcan strength. "I'm commandeering this station until you get yourself together. And your ship."
Back to top Go down
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover   Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Rai limply slumped on top of her. "You made your choice. Our bones will become part of the earth."
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover   Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:06 pm

The young lieutenant started laughing and dropped flat into the moss, wrapping her arms around Rai's shoulders and her legs around his waist. She nipped at his neck playfully. "Don't make me pick you up, Betazoid. I have no desire to humiliate you with my impressive halfbreed strength."
Back to top Go down
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover   Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:16 pm

He giggled when her teeth made contact with her neck, and rolled off of her.
"Do you even bother sleeping in the bed? It's comfortable here."
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover   Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:20 pm

Despite the fact that Rai was finally off of her, T'Pren just sprawled out where she lay. "I passed out on the bed as soon as I got back from the bath house," she admitted. "And I was still asleep when you contacted me. I haven't even really looked around properly yet." She quite conspicuously took in the Captain's naked body and added with a wolfish grin, "Not the room anyway."
Back to top Go down
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover   Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:24 pm

"Let's just sleep here," he said, fading quickly. He laid an arm across Pren's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover   Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:27 pm

"If you're going to sleep," T'Pren complained, reaching over to manhandle Rai and pull him on top of her, "then come back over here where I wanted you in the first place."

She sighed dramatically. "Captains."

And since she was awake now, she petted him soothingly. "Want a lullaby?"

Last edited by T'Pren Inabnet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover   Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:29 pm

He yawned. "Yes please," he said with drooping eyelids.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover   Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:40 pm

Now that she'd offered it, T'Pren had to come up with something suitable. Her pursed her lips as she pondered. And then she smiled and began once again to massage subtly at Rai's scalp.

"Lavender's blue, dilly dilly,
Lavender's green
When you are King, dilly dilly,
I shall be Queen

Who told you so, dilly dilly,
Who told you so?
'Twas my own heart, dilly dilly,
That told me so..."
Back to top Go down
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover   Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:42 pm

Rai had nestled into her chest, listening to the vibration of her vocal chords as she sang. Before either of them knew it, he was out cold.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover   Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:47 pm

The song was not a particularly long one, so T'Pren finished it for her own enjoyment and then lay in silence, listening to Rai breathing and luxuriating in the warmth and weight of him. She glanced at the viewscreen with a slightly sick feeling, but decided that if Rai was here, she was safe.

"Computer," she called quietly. "Lights out."

And that's how they slept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover   Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lt. Inabnet's Quarters Makeover
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4