Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another New Officer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

Another New Officer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Officer   Another New Officer - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:02 am

"I'd like to think so. Starfleet made me a Commander because of my skill at getting inside people's heads. I think you're going to do well here, Lieutenant. We're very fortunate to be a hub of science activity and discovery. I don't think you'll ever have a dull moment."
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Officer   Another New Officer - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:13 am

This time T'Pren's smile was grateful. While she wasn't quite at placid Vulcan level of calm, there was a certain easing of tension. An emotional relaxing. Maybe she wasn't going to have to spend her first visit with Regan beating herself up for making a terrible first impression on the Commander after all.

"I hope so, sir."

After a moment's hesitation, she added, "I am more than willing to answer these kinds of questions in the future, sir, as long as you're prepared for the emotional response." She glanced at the guitar case in Rai's hand. "And we'll see about the guitar."
Back to top Go down
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

PostSubject: Re: Another New Officer   Another New Officer - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:29 am

"I'm looking forward to it, Lieutenant. I trust I'll see you later, then?"
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Officer   Another New Officer - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:36 am

"At the bar tonight?" the lieutenant wondered with a smile. "I'll be there, sir."

With the Commander taking his leave, T'Pren was fairly certain the door in front of which they'd stopped was the one to her quarters. She put her bag down for a moment and smoothed her uniform before making the door open.

The moment she saw inside, her emotions -- all of the ones available for the Commander's perusal -- go on lockdown. Her face is blank to match, but she doesn't ask for help. Instead, she picked her bag back up, took back her guitar case, and with one deep breath that she held tightly in her lungs, took a step inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another New Officer   Another New Officer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another New Officer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2