Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Extraneous NPCs List

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

Extraneous NPCs List Empty
PostSubject: Extraneous NPCs List   Extraneous NPCs List EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:57 pm

Hey, everybody!

It occurs to me that as things get rolling along, we'll be interacting in what is essentially a big metal circle of public and less public places and that we'll probably be running into the same regular NPCs. So I'm starting this thread as a way to update people on new side characters you've come up with in a scene that you found amusing or endearing, things about them now, and any updates as you interact with them.

So, for instance:

Twchul the Betelgeusian playboy now well past his prime who's always gambling away his latinum and then drunkenly threatening to throw himself out the airlock until he sobers up. "This time I really mean it!" You know. That kind of guy.

(I just made that up as an example and we don't need to use him, but feel free to if you want.)

Then, if in your scene you end up having Twchul finally win big or hook up with Meyloo, the prudest of Dabo girls, you'd update us here so that when we bring him up next, we can add in that new element.

So let's do this, guys. For Morn.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extraneous NPCs List   Extraneous NPCs List EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:24 pm

I feel pretty strongly that Morn should make an appearance.
Back to top Go down
https://deepspace15.rpg-board.net
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Extraneous NPCs List   Extraneous NPCs List EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:25 pm

Okay, but if not, will anyone mourn for him?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extraneous NPCs List   Extraneous NPCs List EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:30 pm

Forever in my heart! ;_;
Back to top Go down
https://deepspace15.rpg-board.net
DenisseAHyland

DenisseAHyland

PostSubject: Re: Extraneous NPCs List   Extraneous NPCs List EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:28 pm

Morn DEFINITELY needs to make an appearance. I'm just saying.

OOH! Can we have the holographic bartender be the EMH Mark I? or is that just too ridiculous? remember how they failed miserably, and then in the end were sent to do labor where people couldn't? Maybe they tried to make them bartenders first and that also failed horribly? (I don't know, I just always had a thing for the Doctor on Voyager. Great character, he is.)

I also wouldn't mind seeing a few Denobulans show up. If they were discovered in Enterprise time, then surely they'd be around. I always liked Dr. Phlox and Feezal. Plus the whole poly aspect we could play with that.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Extraneous NPCs List   Extraneous NPCs List EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:42 pm

While they have yet to show up in RP, all I want out of my life right now is for there to be an NPC that's a giant silk worm. They're the only tailor on the station and they're fabulous...but all of their clothing is squeezed out its little silk-producing hole.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Extraneous NPCs List   Extraneous NPCs List EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:53 pm

I definitely get my sexy loungewear from that tailor.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Extraneous NPCs List   Extraneous NPCs List EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:03 pm

"Your clothes are gorgeous! Where'd you get them?"

"A worm squeezed 'em out. Sexy, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extraneous NPCs List   Extraneous NPCs List Empty

Back to top Go down

Extraneous NPCs List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep Space 15 :: Out of Character :: Discussion-
Jump to: