Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Breakfast Club

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

The Breakfast Club - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakfast Club   The Breakfast Club - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:04 am

Whatever it was Pren picked up, she didn't seem to be willing to divulge details. She also still wasn't really looking at the counselor. Nope. Her attention, instead, gratefully, went to the waiter. She ordered considerably less than her male counterparts, but her choices were fairly refined Klingon dishes. "Oh," she added, "and a raktajino please and battertoast. Thank you."

She was sobering up slowly but surely and trying not to wonder what Regan was doing or think about what she pulled from Akh--oh, fuck it. "I've never been in love like that," she said suddenly, finally making eye contact with the Klingon. "I thought I'd been in love, but it wasn't like that."
Back to top Go down
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

PostSubject: Re: The Breakfast Club   The Breakfast Club - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:15 am

"We all have our lost loves, don't we?"
Back to top Go down
Akhil

Akhil

PostSubject: Re: The Breakfast Club   The Breakfast Club - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:18 am

For once, Akhil was not sure how to respond. He glanced at the Commander who, though he knew so much about the others, opened up so rarely. "Yes," he replied laconically. "I believe we have reached the melancholy hour that follows a great party." He pushed the Klingon coffee towards Pren, and took a swig from his own cup.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: The Breakfast Club   The Breakfast Club - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:21 am

"Oh, I--" T'Pren started, mildly horrified that she'd unwittingly turned things sour. "I'm so sorry. Both of you. I was...curious." She stopped talking lest she make it worse, and drank from the raktajino to make sure she stayed shut up.
Back to top Go down
Akhil

Akhil

PostSubject: Re: The Breakfast Club   The Breakfast Club - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:23 am

"Nothing to be sorry about!" Akhil replied. "It is natural. At Klingon parties, those who have not passed out from drinking bloodwine would now be launching into songs of epic battles and lost loves. I won't do either," he added reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

PostSubject: Re: The Breakfast Club   The Breakfast Club - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:24 am

"It's quite alright. Nothing lifts the spirits like a pile of greasy, bloody sausages and wriggling organisms," he said, sipping his coffee as punctuation.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: The Breakfast Club   The Breakfast Club - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:29 am

"You could do either one," T'Pren told Akhil with sweet smile to show she meant it. "Or both. I don't mind."

She drank more of her own coffee while she tried to figure out how to salvage the conversation and the mood. She finally settled on, "I'm always most grateful after I've been drinking that my dad didn't let my father turn me into a vegetarian. It's not nearly as satisfying to eat salad in the early morning hours."
Back to top Go down
Akhil

Akhil

PostSubject: Re: The Breakfast Club   The Breakfast Club - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:03 pm

Akhil grunted his approval around a mouthful of gagh, which he ate with great relish. "The body's fuel must have verve."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Breakfast Club   The Breakfast Club - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Breakfast Club
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep Space 15 :: On Board DS15 :: The Ceti Eel-
Jump to: