Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rage Therapy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

Rage Therapy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Therapy   Rage Therapy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:58 pm

It was bad enough to be put in a group class but T'Pren made it worse by blushing her humiliation, which only made her more embarrassed and ashamed. Still, she pressed her lips together firmly and accepted her fate. "Yes, sir," she added for good measure, although she was hesitant now and battling a strange feeling of loss.

She wanted desperately to ask if he thought she was capable of betraying the Federation and her crewmates. She wanted to tell him about the Cardassian intruder in her room. She even wanted to explain her disturbing sexual response to the whole thing. But after a moment's silence, she just asked, quite sincerely, "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Akhil

Akhil

PostSubject: Re: Rage Therapy   Rage Therapy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:07 pm

"Better. You?" the Klingon looked at Pren with a penetrating gaze.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Rage Therapy   Rage Therapy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:14 pm

Akhil's question is met with a wry and enigmatic smile from the much smaller half-Vulcan. "It's endlessly complicated," she admitted with amused self-deprecation. T'Pren was much more interested at the moment in really studying the Klingon.

She took a tentative step toward him, all earnest concern. "I know I'm not a counselor, Akhil, but you can't just take out everything on holographic enemies, especially now that..." Her features shifted into a flat, deeply displeased expression, "that we're apparently under direct command of a former Tal Shiar agent. Do you have someone to talk to as well?"
Back to top Go down
Akhil

Akhil

PostSubject: Re: Rage Therapy   Rage Therapy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:27 pm

The role reversal put Akhil a little on his guard - he wasn't used to it. "Lorelei is an old friend," he replied, punching in the code to unlock the holosuite. He was still holding the bat'leth, and Pren realized it must be one of his own.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Rage Therapy   Rage Therapy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:35 pm

T'Pren's lips pressed together at that information, but otherwise her face was open and honest in its gentle worry for the half-Klingon counselor. "Good," she decided, but then hesitated: "I want you to have someone to talk to. But I think we're about to head into a period of time in which speaking to Lorelei either may not be physically possible or she may simply not have the clearance for a real discussion. I doubt we'll be able to put the Commander in that kind of position either. So."

Her cheeks glowed gentle mint and she took another step forward, almost like approaching a wild animal to show she meant no harm. "It of course doesn't have to be me -- I would be honored, but I can understand how it might be complicated -- but you ought to find someone with the proper clearance and position on the Hippolyta."
Back to top Go down
Akhil

Akhil

PostSubject: Re: Rage Therapy   Rage Therapy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:19 pm

Akhil considered her for a few moments. "You're right. Perhaps," he concluded non-committaly, but with his softer manner returning. The two exited the holosuites. "I will see you at practice," the counselor said, with a nod to Pren, and the conversation was over as he left her to return to his other duties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rage Therapy   Rage Therapy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rage Therapy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2