Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Fond Farewell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tal'Ara

Tal'Ara

A Fond Farewell Empty
PostSubject: A Fond Farewell   A Fond Farewell EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:55 am

D'Imus and Tal'Ara arrived at the docking back about an hour before the big promotion ceremony. Her long time mentor was returning to Romulus.

Tal'Ara still had visible bruises all along her backside, but her Starfleet dress uniform covered them up; however, there was still a faint handprint lingering on her face. The bags under her eyes from crying made her look extremely exhausted. But she would fix all that before the ceremony.

D'Imus touched her tender face and smiled.

"It was lovely seeing you, my pet," he said.

"Yes. It was," she agreed.

Their lips slowly came together. And they stayed together for what seemed a minor eternity - they didn't want the moment to end. It was so rare now that they got to see each other.

As their faces pulled apart, Tal'Ara began to tear up.

"Don't," he said, wiping her tears, "I will see you again soon enough."

Tal'Ara simply melted onto his chest, as if trying to bury herself under his skin. He gently stroked her hair, as she sniffled and nodded her head.

They held each other like this, until they were interrupted by an ensign. He was a meek, mousy little human male.

He cleared his throat, "Excuse me, Luitenant Commander... err.. Commander, rather... um... the shuttle for Mr. D'Imus-"

Tal'Ara cut him off with a frightening stare. Her eyes were ablaze, nostrils flared, teeth gritted.

"Thank you, Ensign... Now, kindly leave us the FUCK alone," she snapped.

The little human almost wet himself and scurried away.

"My Tal'Ara," said D'Imus, "Tenacious as ever. Dont ever change."

She shook her head and they hugged one final time.

She finally let go of him, and he began to walk to the exit hatch.

"Thank you, D'Imus... for everything."

He simply nodded.

"Anything for you."

He blew a kiss to her, turned around, and just like that - was gone.

Tal'Ara felt as if the wind had been knocked out of her. Like someone had pulled a rug out from under her and she was falling.

She stood there, alone, for several minutes, before returning to her quarters to freshen up for the ceremony.
Back to top Go down

A Fond Farewell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep Space 15 :: On Board DS15 :: Docking Bay-
Jump to: