Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akhil's Quarters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

Akhil's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Akhil's Quarters   Akhil's Quarters EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Val Etilen sat at the station bar in his usual conspicuous spot.  Most of his higher ranking clients were off on the mission and he didn't have the patience for some of these newcomers, even now that he was fully healed and ready to take clients.  Giving blow jobs to overwhelmed recruits lost its charm fairly rapidly.
For now, he was sipping a Cardassian brandy he'd bought himself and not really bothering to scan the crowd.

Working closely with the Romulan in charge had taken its toll on Akhil. What little free time he had, he spent in the holosuite. Eventually he realized he needed the kind of relief holograms could not provide, and found himself at the Ceti Eel. Lorelei had privately given him a tip off about a friend of hers. The counselor was apprehensive, but out of options.

Val noticed the counsellor enter the bar and greeted him with a wave.
"Good evening, Counsellor," he said, then straightened when he realised the half-Klingon was coming his way.

Akhil locked his eyes on the small Bajoran and approached him with typical Klingon directness. "Val Etilen. I would like to speak with you. May I treat you to blood wine?"

Val's eyes lit up with surprise.
"Counsellor! Of course, any time.  Are you considering taking advantage of my services?"

The half-Klingon cleared his throat and led him to a table. "Yes. Though I do not wish you to agree without being fully informed as to how... Klingons are in such dealings." The counselor lowered his voice noticeably to a quieter bass.

Val leaned forward conspiratorially and placed his hand over Akhil's.
"You may tell me anything you wish about your own preferences or requests.. But rest assured I know about Klingons." It was difficult to contain his excitement.

Akhil looked the Bajoran over, surprised. "Have you ever been with a Klingon?"

"Well, no, but.." Val considered whether it would be prudent to say he had been told many things by Akhil's ex lover.  He decided not to. "No, but I have heard many things. It is something I thought I should prepare myself for, just in case I *should* ever need to serve one.  But please, do go on."

Akhil hailed the hologram for two blood wines. "I am not looking for anything extraordinary," he said carefully, "and I do not wish to hurt you. But..." He felt unpleasantly human admitting this, though he realised there was no weakness in it, "I would like companionship. My evening is free tomorrow. Is yours?"

"I will make it free for you.  Shall I visit you in your quarters, or would you prefer to meet in a holosuite?" Val traced the veins at the enormous man's wrist with his fingertips.

A thrill ran down the half-klingon's body at the touch. Val heard a low growl. "My quarters at 2100."

"All right," Val pressed his lips together thoughtfully. "I'll try to be ready for anything."

------------------------------------

The night's rendezvous was the only thing that got Akhil through the day. He was focused on his work, but when the time came to retire from the bridge, his mood shifted as he imagined the things he would do to Val. He changed out of uniform and waited in his spartan quarters.

After Val had done his usual preparation, he spent the better part of the afternoon reciting some basic Klingon pottery and flatware patterns and putting them into a bag he could carry.  This may have been a presumptuous plan, but at the very least Akhil wouldn't forget the experience.
Val's wardrobe did not include anything Klingon, but he at least made the effort with some muted charcoal and silver bangles.
He ventured out to the officer's portion of the habitat ring. The counsellor's door chirped to announce Val's arrival.

"Come in," the door slid open. Akhil stood up to greet Val, shirtless. His nostrils flared as he took in Val's appearance. The doors closed.

Val felt a shiver of nerves, seeing Akhil so ready to go. But he would carry on with his performance.  Without turning his back on the half Klingon, he made his way to a sofa ann dupe des the bag onto it. Pottery and flatware clattered out.  With his eyes never leaving Akhil's body, Val picked up a clay goblet, his narrow chest heaving as he took a breath, and let out a savage scream. He then hurled the goblet at Akhil's chest.

The Klingon ducked with perfectly honed military instincts and glares at the Bajoran in shock, waiting for his next move.

Val paused a moment to gage the man's reaction, and since it wasn't necessarily bad, he decided to carry on. Three more cups, a plate, and a vase were hurled at Akhil. Val dragged his tongue over his power lip and mounted the sofa, getting higher ground as he howled and screamed again.

Akhil bared his teeth, chest heaving now, and returned the growl. He hunched over, arms spread in a fighting stance, and began advancing on Val. One of the plates quizzed past, hitting his shoulder. The Klingon grinned and roared at Val.

Val felt a giddy excitement well up in him as he saw the counsellor playing along with him.  As pathetically non-threatening as they were, he bared his teeth as well and lobbed a small jug at the man's head.

Akhil smashed at out of the way, dangerously close to Val now. He roared louder, blocking the Bajoran's valiant attempt out.

Val's chest heaved with the effort of the screaming, and he stared up at Akhil with a look that betrayed his consideration of surrender.  He splayed his palms against the man's hard chest and showed Akhil his throat.

Akhil ran a hand through the Bajoran's hair roughly, pushing his head back as he stared down at him. His other hand gripped Val between his legs as he lowers his face down and ran his tongue along the flesh then bit his throat.

Val's body jerked as he fought his flight instinct.  He hardened quickly in the larger man's grip. He braced himself steadily against Akhil's study chest.

The half-Klingon hauled him up effortlessly and carried him to the bed. He licked the bitten area, and tossed Val down hard enough to knock over a pillow. He growled again as he dispensed with his metal belt and trousers.

Val grunted as he hit the firm mattress and quickly scrambled to his hands and knees. He pulled off his own shirt and leapt onto the man, wrapping his thin legs around Akhil's treetrunk torso. He grabbed a handful of his mane and but his ear.

Akhil slapped Val's ass in return and yanked his hair, pinning him down under his great weight. The Bajoran could feel the terrifying strength in the steely muscles that squeezed him.

------------------ Classy Star Trek fade-to-black ------------------

Akhil snorted hot air with satisfaction, and carefully let down Val's aching legs. "I hope... I was not too rough..." He looked down at the scratches, bites and developing bruises covering Val's body.

Val grinned and stroked Akhil's chest, too exhausted to move.
"It was worth it.." He chuckled.

"I am glad you think so," Akhil replied with a satisfied rumble, easing himself down on the cot. "I thought you said you had never been with a Klingon before. Where did you learn about our mating rituals?"

Val turned and cuddled against him, tracing his tongue over the man's ear.
"Lorelei told me about it."

The name interrupted his satisfied purr. "Lorelei? ... I think she may have had an agenda." He turned a darker color, flushing.

Val wrapped his leg over the man's thigh comfortably.
"What do you mean?"

"She advised me to come to you with my needs," he replied. "I was not disappointed," he added.

Val grinned, hugging the man's massive form.
"I'm so glad. Just say the word and we can have another session when you need it."

Akhil looked down and smiled. He lay his heavy hand on Val's head and pet it. "Are you sure? I did not hurt you?"

Val shook his head. "I've had worse and liked it," he said. "And I could tell you didn't lose control with me. You could really hurt me easily if you wanted to - but you didn't."

"No, I would not wish to," Akhil replied earnestly.

Val stroked his face and hair affectionately.
"I'd really like to suck on your cock.. That is, if you'd like to have me again."

Akhil looked down at him. Eve though he was spent, the thought thrilled him. "Yes. Day after tomorrow."

Val kissed his cheek excitedly. "I'll see you then."
Back to top Go down

Akhil's Quarters
Page 1 of 1