Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Singing for new patrons at the Eel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gammon

Gammon

Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:43 pm

Gammon let out a quiet laugh, trying not to wake the sleeping drunkard. "Hardly. I think I must have carried Kriosian harvest gourds that were heavier than this little one." He paused for a beat before admitting, "He's doubled in weight since the last time I carried him to bed, though, I'll give him that. But growing up does that to a person."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:48 pm

Lorelei looked at Gammon, imagining Val and him when they knew each other. "I wonder why Val never told me about you. You are obviously a cherished friend... But then, he can be surprisingly private," she added pensively.
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:59 pm

That made the muscle-bound blonde clear his throat. He pretended to be checking out the station as they passed through it to give himself a distraction. "I wasn't around very much. Maybe two or three times a year? Though sometimes I stayed longer. It depended on where the money was. And he was a child. I'm sure I was the least of his worries during the Occupation." He shrugged and finally smiled at Lorelei again. "Besides, he hasn't heard from me at all in five years."
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:02 pm

"If you're going to spank me, be serious about it.." Val mumbled less than coherently.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:03 pm

Lorelei was about to say something, and giggled at Val's interruption. He fell quiet almost instantly, and after a few moments, she went on, "What about you? Do you have any family? Are they on another planet, like Val's?"
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:24 pm

Gammon laughed more loudly this time, since he was no longer worried about waking Val. "Well," he said with amusement, "that was delayed." He hefted the Bajoran and adjusted his weight on his shoulder more comfortably. It also gave him time to come up with just the right way to answer Lorelei's question. "I imagine they're still on Krios." He knew they were, in fact. The ones who survived the war, anyway. He quickly turned attention back to her. "And you? I bet you're just dripping in loving, attractive, buxom family."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:28 pm

"Oh heavens, no," Lorelei replied. "I mean, I have family back on Risa. They own a resort there. But having a family of my own is definitely not for me." She unpinned her hair and shook it out with her fingers with some relief. "Krios... is that where you are from?" she looked at him again, "I thought you were human."
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:32 pm

"What," Gammon asked with a grin, tilting his neck so that Lorelei could get a very good look at the spots that ran from his hairline to his spine, "you haven't seen my markings?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:39 pm

Lorelei looked up, "Oh!" She had been looking elsewhere. "So I haven't. Those are lovely." She pursed her lips in a tight smile, resisting the urge to ask if they went all the way down.
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:53 pm

"Stop it, you'll make me blush," the Kriosian teased, straightening up his neck since the display was over. He resisted the urge to tell her they went all the way down. Then, more seriously, he admitted, "It's something I tend to play up or down depending on the clientele. There are quite a few races in this galaxy who want absolutely nothing to do with humans."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:56 pm

Lorelei looked up at him from under her thick lashes, "Was that a confidence, then?"
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:04 am

"Not really," Gammon replied with a crooked smile. "The Federation doesn't particularly care one way or the other, but Ferengi and Cardassian and even some Bajorans passing through the station are probably going to feel more comfortable trading with someone who isn't actually a Federation citizen."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:09 am

Lorelei shrugged. "I'm sure your business will do well on this station. Just keep in mind that our counselor - and current second in command - is half-Klingon and takes the safety of everyone on this ship very seriously. And now owns a very rare mevak. Here we are!" she chirped, stopping in front of the doors to Val's quarters.
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:14 am

Gammon went through a very strange series of emotional responses to Lorelei's words. First incredulousness and amusement at the idea of a Klingon counselor, then a little testosterone-fueled determination in case said half-Klingon was going to give him any problems for being Kriosian, and then wonder and amusement and fascination at the knowledge the woman had just given him about her potential past and current relations with the station's counselor. Meanwhile, he stood in front of Val's door with the sleeping Bajoran on his shoulder and one brow quirked. And because he wasn't quite sure what to say to Lorelei, he instead decided to give Val his request...and spanked him quite properly. And loudly.

"Home, sweet home, Etilen!"
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:27 am

Val shrieked at the awakening, the adrenaline sobering him slightly as he remembered where he was and who was carrying him.
"Let me in," he demanded of his doors, eager to get inside. They slid open and Papus jumped off the sofa, mewing to remind Val that he hadn't been fed yet.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:31 am

Lorelei looked around - it was rare that she visited Val's quarters, he always came to hers. "This is where I leave you, darling!" she called out to the Bajoran. "Get a good night's rest and drink plenty of water so you're not hung over."
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:34 am

Val reached out to her. "You're not staying? Let's have breakfast tomorrow!" He suggested, then slapped Gammon's back to get his attention. "Replicator - feline supplement..!"
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:35 am

Gammon laughed heartily at the scare he gave the Bajoran and stooped to let him down. Since he was already lowered, he crouched the rest of the way and offered his hand out to the cat. "Heeeey, Papus! Long time, no see, little guy!"

He glanced up at Lorelei from this catcher's position with a cheeky grin. "Need me to carry you?"
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:39 pm

Val wandered over to the replicator. Miraculously, the computer understood his slurred command and materialised some food for Papus.
The creature took a break from rubbing affectionately on Gammon's hand and rushed over at the smell of food.
Val curled up on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:06 pm

Lorelei came over a gave Val a good night kiss, propping up his head with a pillow. "I'm a big girl," Lorelei replied with a smile at Gammon, heading back towards the door. "And I haven't got a litter for you to carry me in yet."
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:51 pm

"I'll find one immediately," Gammon promised Lorelei with a cocky smirk. "Sweet dreams."

With Papus no longer paying attention to him, the Kriosian leaned against the door frame and watched Val thoughtfully. "You gonna be okay, kid, or you want me to hang around?"
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Val purred, turning over and stretching.
"Do you want to hang around?"
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Gammon rolled his eyes at Val's response. "You certainly are your mother's son." He stepped into the room and let the door close behind him. "I'll stay until I'm sure you're okay. You should eat something."
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 8:44 pm

Val clumsily pulled his shirt off and kicked off his shoes.
"Something salty would be nice. Salty salty.. Salty as a sailor's cock," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 8:48 pm

Gammon laughed and crossed to the replicator, ordering a particular Bajoran bread with a salty and savory spread. "And a water," he added. "Cool."

He glanced over his shoulder at Val. "Have you ever even had a real sailor of the sea?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Singing for new patrons at the Eel
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep Space 15 :: On Board DS15 :: The Ceti Eel-
Jump to: