Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Singing for new patrons at the Eel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gammon

Gammon

Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:08 pm

There was a much longer pause at that as Gammon considered whether or not he wanted to say and what words to use if he did. Finally, he explained, "If a client of mine whom I know and trust to be good and fair to you mentions being in the market for one of your services, I will give them your name. And I will be seen with you in any way you wish."
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:34 am

Val smiled fondly and pressed into his shoulders, resuming his firm massage.
"I wonder if anyone will pass your exacting standards."
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:38 am

"I only ever passed your mother's..." Gammon groaned at a particularly sore spot. "...name to a handful or two, but the ones I vetted were, to my knowledge, loyal, kind, and paid well."
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:24 am

"If you could clear my name with some Ferengi, I'd appreciate it. I'm afraid they may be avoiding me since my last client had a heart attack. It's a shame - they're so very easy to please."
Val nudged himself further down and massaged the mans lower back.
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:46 am

Gammon cleared his throat at the mention of Ferengi, his back muscles tensing before he could pretend nothing was wrong. "You might, uh, you might need someone else for...that."
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:31 pm

Val chuckled. "How can you be a businessman if you don't like the Ferengi?"
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:51 pm

"It's not that I don't like them..." Gammon replied vaguely, his brows pulling down with the admission.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:59 pm

Val smiled. "Oh, I see." He ran a firm massage down the line of spots, on either side of his spine, then gave him a brief rub down to end the massage.
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:33 pm

"But the Ferengi aren't the only species with deep pockets," Gammon pointed out, still stretched out on his stomach even after the massage is over. "Even if they are particularly easy to please."
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:24 am

"Well, all right," Val idly stroked Gammon's back, simply enjoying touching the hard muscle. "I trust you'll find someone nice for me. I'm not particular, mind you. But I do have a soft spot for humans."
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:29 am

Gammon laughed, adjusting his position so that his hands stacked under his cheek for a little pillow. "Who doesn't? They're so...hopeful."

After a moment's consideration, he wondered, "Are you doing very well for yourself here? Do they treat you well? Are you making a comfortable living?"
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:33 am

"It's a bit amazing.. I don't have to worry about starving here, food just comes out of the walls! And the Captain is one of my clients, so I don't have to worry about getting into trouble anymore.. unless of course he decides he doesn't like me again." Val paused, deciding whether to go into this much detail. "Really, I've been sending most of my earnings to mum."
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:38 am

"Well, even so, I wouldn't go breaking too many rules," Gammon mused frankly. "You know how the Starfleet types can be about duty." He craned his neck a little then to peer back at Val. "Have you ever thought about putting some money away just in case times get a little rough again? Or even investing?"
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:44 am

Val laughed, slapping the man's back lightly. "Why would I do that? Retirement?"
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:48 am

"Sure," Gammon agreed with a smile. "But what about traveling? Seeing the galaxy? Buying your own ship. Buying your own establishment! Or you could explore other occupations or start a family...but your options are limited when you live from job to job."
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:01 am

Val smirked skeptically. "Look, I saved up so much to move off Bajor - and now the whole galaxy comes to me. Or you know, comes on me. This is what I'm supposed to be doing, Gammon. I'm beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:35 am

Gammon struggled to twist around without upsetting Val's position on his legs, although it did involve some awkward maneuvering and some scooting up so that the Bajoran wasn't squishing the Kriosian's junk. He ended up on his back with his torso propped up by his elbows so he could try to decipher just how serious Val was about that statement.

Finally, he asked, choosing his words very carefully, "Is it your belief that beauty and sex is all you have to offer the galaxy?"
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:40 am

Val looked blankly at him, after allowing him to twist around, and settling on his lap.
"Isn't that a nice thing to offer?"
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:45 am

"Of course it is," Gammon promised quickly, although there was a certain darkness to his expression when he said it. "It's a wonderful thing to offer. But it's not all you have to offer. It's not all your mother had to offer. It's not all anyone has to offer."
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:57 am

Val clasped his hands and looked down at them, running over his other abilities. Decent but not notable fiddle playing. Can dance a little. Good at lying. Then of course this led him to think of his shortcomings. Not very strong at all. Can't even read properly. He'd always thought the skills he did have - the times he won over very sour people and pleasured very up tight people - were very valuable. But the way Gammon spoke about them made him feel as though he was falling short.
"Well..." Val laughed falsely, shrugging. "I can't think of anything, so perhaps I'm just not very much use." He got up a little unsteadily and pulled on his discarded satin robe.
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:03 am

"Hey," Gammon protested worriedly, reaching out to snag Val by the hand to pull him back down on his lap. "Hey, come on, kid, that's not how I mean it." He sighed and shook his head. "No, look, I'm being an ass. I just...I knew a guy once who spent his whole childhood learning to please other people because he was beautiful. And he thought that was all he was good for because he didn't know anything else. And he wasn't just good for that -- he was good for it, but not just for that, you know?" Gammon's prominent brow knit in concentration. "I just don't want you to...not experience everything the galaxy has to give. And not explore what other things you might have to give. In addition to this."
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:12 am

Val was a little disappointed in himself for letting the drink make him visibly emotional. He shook his head, then scratched it. "I think I need to go to bed."
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:14 am

Gammon let out a self-frustrated sigh and climbed slowly to his feet to go search out his shirt and pull it back on. "I'm sorry, Etilen. I just want you to be happy, okay? So whatever that is, you do that."
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:32 pm

"I'm trying my best," Val said, unsteadily rising to his feet again, but catching his foot on his robe, tumbled onto his back again, where he stayed. He reached his hands toward Gammon.
"Carry me to bed?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Gammon

Gammon

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:17 pm

Gammon smirked fondly at the pathetic figure Val made and sauntered over to him with his arms low to scoop behind the Bajoran's back and under his knees. He gave a little grunt as he dead lifted the weight and straightened up to carry Val like a bride over a threshold. "Want me to tuck you in too?" he teased, moving to the side of the bed and bending again to settle his burden down gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singing for new patrons at the Eel   Singing for new patrons at the Eel - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Singing for new patrons at the Eel
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep Space 15 :: On Board DS15 :: The Ceti Eel-
Jump to: