Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lorelei's Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

Lorelei's Quarters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Quarters   Lorelei's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 4:46 pm

Boobs. Hips. T'Pren definitely couldn't have that part of Lorelei's ample assets without surgery. She was slender and waifish, built more like a Vulcan in everything but height. She bit her bottom lip as she studied herself in the mirror, trying to wrap her mind around the idea that she might one day possess the kind of confidence that made the Risan light up a room.

Her cheeks were burning again, but she didn't even flinch at Lorelei's touch. She didn't respond to the compliment verbally, caught between wanting to deny her beauty and not wanting to seem ungrateful.

Finally, glancing back at Lorelei, she wondered, "Could you help me find a dress? The kind that gets people's attention."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Quarters   Lorelei's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 4:50 pm

"Do you want attention?" Lorelei asked earnestly.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Quarters   Lorelei's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 4:54 pm

Excellent question. T'Pren flushed again and shifted uncomfortably, turning back to look at herself in the mirror. After careful consideration, she admitted, "I want a certain person's attention."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Quarters   Lorelei's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:38 pm

"Sure, I'd love to help," Lorelei smiled.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Quarters   Lorelei's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:43 pm

T'Pren positively beamed at Lorelei's answer, forgetting to blush for the moment in her gratitude and delight. "Thank you!" She just about turned to hug the other woman before she realized that it would be weird for both of them.

"Is there anything I can do for you in return?" the lieutenant wondered earnestly. "You're doing so much for me already and we've only just met."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei

Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Quarters   Lorelei's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:50 pm

"Don't be silly," Lorelei shrugged her off, weaving around her and bending over to rummage for shoes in her wardrobe. "It's what friends are for."
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Quarters   Lorelei's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:53 pm

The smile that bloomed even more brightly across T'Pren's pale face took away the last of her blush and left her pleased and comfortable.

"If we're friends," she decided, "I'd like it if you called me Pren."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Quarters   Lorelei's Quarters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lorelei's Quarters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2